Friday, June 2, 2017

Summer Sale Finds

I wanted to share some favorite sale finds I came across on a few of my favorite sites! First up, as you might know, Nordstrom is having their summer sale for just a few more days and of course, there are lots of good finds!

I love this faux leather tote and it is definitely in that wear it for one season price range. I would double it as a diaper bag. Before Weeks was born I used a giant Kate Spade diaper bag, but I have switched over to using bags just like these to go with the season. That way if I don't feel like using my purse because my hands are full, I just throw a few necessities like my wallet and keys into the diaper tote.

I am a total sneaker convert and love this perforated pair! This color is a great neutral and would be really cute with white jeans.


 This Kate Spade stripe silk top is so fun for summer! 

I couldn't resist these circle earrings (take an extra 30% off making them $11.55!)...that price is too good to pass up!

I love this drapey tank (take an extra 30% off) that you could tuck into a skirt. Good tanks are hard to find and this one lays really well.

My Mom got Frances Ann these adorable pjs (take extra 20% off!) and she is the cutest thing ever scooting around in them! They are so cheap now.


If you are looking to invest in some cookware, this is my favorite line. We use this stock pot all the time in the fall and winter, and it is also great for when I make my favorite turkey meatballs!


Last up- here is an idea for Father's Day! This grill tool set has everything the man needs for firing up the grill. It also comes in a monogram set version if you prefer that way.

Happy Shopping and Happy Friday!



No comments: