Wednesday, June 7, 2017

April Date Night

I know I am way behind on my date night recaps...this one is taking us all the way back to early April, which we doubled up to celebrate our seventh anniversary as well. We were in desperate need of a night off of duty and so we asked my in laws to watch the kids for a night. We were thrilled we could go out for dinner ANd stay the night at my parent's beach house. Such a good decision! It was the perfect little staycation that gave us some much needed relaxation. To start off, it was a beautiful Spring night with a little bit of warmth from the sun and a pretty sunset. I think so far we have always had nice evenings to celebrate our anniversary dinner...which is such a nice reminder of our beautiful wedding day. I can still feel how perfect that whole week felt!

We went back to our favorite restaurant for dinner, City Kitchen, and since I have already recapped their wonderful food here I won't focus on that too much for y'all. Once again, my date had flowers waiting on the table. A girl could get used to that!


The appetizer sampler is everything I love on one plate. 


Karen always knows what chardonnay to recommend for us!


Happy Seven Years to us!


The best place to catch a sunset!


It was SO nice to sleep in (sleeping in these days is anything past 6:30 am), drink coffee on the porch and just do nothing. I sat outside for hours that morning just sitting! Literally, doing nothing. We also took the dogs on a walk on the beach, which they loved. It was fun for them to get some one on one time since they are big brothers and sisters full time now.





Find my favorite jean shorts here. I received a new camera for Christmas which is what I used on on a lot of these photos on the beach and at the restaurant. It's not super fancy, it fits in my purse and it takes great photos on the go of people. I have really enjoyed it and look forward to learning more about it over time! This is the newest version of my other camera, which I love!


 Before we headed home, we stopped by our favorite little dive- Shark Shack, to bring home lunch for the family. It is a great place to indulge in some fried seafood, my favorite being the grouper wrap or the shrimp burger.


It was a few minutes before 12:00 noon and we got a wild hair and ordered 2 coronas while we waited on our lunch. We typically don't indulge in beverages on Sunday at lunch, but this was a fun treat. I really don't ever drink beer- but that Corona was mighty good!


It was the perfect little staycation and I am scheming our next one already!

Catch up on past date nights here:

January Date Night
February Date Night
March Date Night

4 comments:

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

So fun!! That pimento cheese at city kitchen is my FAVORITE!

Unknown said...

Hello Everyone out there,I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist doctor who helped me . I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him at {oliha.miraclemedicine@gmail.com}
or whatsapp him number: +2349038382931.

Contact him today and you will have a testimony...Good luck!

Dr. OLIHA Also Cures:
1. HIV/AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)
5. Hepatitis B
6. chronic pancreatic
7. Emphysema
8. COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

Unknown said...

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com  he is a man and his  great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com