Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Swing Sweater Review

It's l.o.v.e! I don't know why it took me this long to purchase one, but I am so glad I did. I opted for navy since I didn't have a great sweater in the classic color. I was amazed at how well it fits. It drapes perfectly and fits to my arms. I was a teensy bit worried it would make me look huge because some oversize sweaters do that to me. This one gets two thumbs up. The best part is they are additional 30% off with code STYLETREAT. The swing sweater is still available in most sizes in the lavender and light blue. I think the light blue might be headed my way now! 


Do you have it/how many do you own? I'm telling you it's worth it!

4 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

This looks sooo comfy and I am loving the bright yellow.

Unknown said...

I have a few of them and feel the same way...love!!! My most recent purchase was the light blue one and it's fab too!

Nat said...

Love them too! I have 2 and my sister has 2 and we share so it's like I have 4 :)

April of Smidge Of This said...

Lavender ... love it. Thanks for your review!