Thursday, February 27, 2014

Workout Gear: High + Low

hi+ low


Ever since my post on major bargain workout gear here, I have been sort of obsessed with finding some new gear to up my game for workouts. My wardrobe was really slacking in that area. Not too long ago you could find me in college t-shirts hitting the gym! Expanding this part of my wardrobe has been fun, but that doesn't mean it has to break the bank. I love mixing the high + low pieces. I would guess that you wouldn't be able to tell which pieces above are pricey and which are a bargain. Target has awesome prices, especially since a lot of them always seem to be on sale. And the Athleta Space Dye tees are an absolute FAVE. I mean, most comfortable shirt ever and it stays in place, doesn't ride up. Caycee recommended the Z5 tee and I promptly purchased. Love it too- very flattering. And the soft pink layering top looks pretty darn cute lounging around the house in! The only thing I am missing right now is those pretty Asics and a new pair of grey capris for Spring.
 Happy shopping {or, happy working out!}

1 comment:

Ashley Carole (Sweet Carolina Belle) said...

I truly need some new tanks and t-shirts for the gym. My favorite go-to store is target and when I'm in the mood to splurge I love luluemon.