Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Entertaining

Believe it or not- I did have a few posts written ahead of time to be scheduled for the few weeks leading up to Weeks' due date. I will be posting some of those over the next few weeks and popping in with baby updates :)

**********

It's safe to say I won't be doing any major entertaining for Easter this year {other than entertaining the little man!} but that didn't stop me from spying lots of eye candy for tablescapes and nooks. I think Easter holds the potential for the prettiest tablescape of the year. I absolutely love Spring, a table full of flowers and eggs and beautiful dishes. What can compete?

How grand is this arrangement of tulips? Pretty please...


This looks like the perfect brunch. The blue and white against the bright mimosas...perfect.


The blue and white painted eggs: oh my, I love.

via

A graphic way to decorate your eggs- I love all these new ideas for decorating eggs, don't you?

via

Not restricted to just Easter, but these bow ties wrapped on mint julep cups are the ultimate southern touch for your table.

via

These moss covered egg cups are presh.

via

And last but not least, if you are in pinch to bring something to the Easter table, I think this Bunny Bait is a sweet treat that could do the trick. Another idea would be my favorite new fruit salad mentioned here, it is so good y'all.

via

What are your plans to entertain for Easter?
xo.

3 comments:

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I love all the cute eggs! I'm loving blue and white decor right now as well!! Hope you have a great week with Weeks! :)

Nat said...

I'm hosting easter brunch on Sunday so I've been stalking Pinterest for decor ideas! Love those blue eggs- I wish I was that crafty to make those!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Easter is probably my favorite holiday to decorate for...bunnies and pastels are so me, hehe!