Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My Brand New Niece

This weekend was a whirlwind, I haven't had one quite so busy in a long time. Other than birthday celebrations and an engagement party, we welcomed a brand new baby into our family! 

Welcome to the world, sweet baby Elise!




She is so beautiful. And tiny. And precious.
We love you already Elise!

Congrats again to Momma and Papa!

I'm still catching up around here after a surprise trip to Charlotte Sunday night.
Hope to back tomorrow with a bump update!

xoxo.

8 comments:

Cotton said...

oh my gosh what a sweet bundle of joy! she seems like such a docile little one!

Congrats!!

Sweet, Pink and Preppy said...

She is so cute!! Soon it'll be your turn!

Nat said...

Oh my gosh she is absolutely precious! Congrats!

eas said...

Beautiful!!! That'll be you before you know it.

Tina said...

so sweet!! congratulations!

Meggan said...

She is so beautiful!! What a blessing!

Oh Sunnie Day said...

Too cute!! She's so precious :)

xx

jen

pam {simple details} said...

Oh my goodness, Katie ~ she is beyond adorable! So fun they'll be so close in age!