Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Merry


I wanted to share our Christmas card with all of my lovely readers. We went with Tiny Prints again this year, like I mentioned here...I just adore their cards. We have laughed about our card because Tucker is looking at my in-laws dog running around behind the camera, and Dixie is doing her very best to hold still. 

 I have had the best time on this little blogging journey so far and I am thankful for each sweet comment, each follower and all of your wonderful inspiration. Christmas came a little early this year with a little present from Sarah at Simply Sarah, awarding me with the Versatile Blogger that I'm sure you are all familiar with. Make sure to check out her blog if you haven't already, I can't wait to post on that in a few days!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours! 
I will see you back here in a few days! xo.

9 comments:

erica said...

Love your card! Have a Merry Christmas! xo

Hilliary Meisner said...

Adorable Christmas Card! Merry Christmas!

Sarah said...

Love your card!! And that shirt you've got on is really cute! What a good looking family :) {and thanks for the shoutout} I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!

Amanda said...

Merry Christmas, Katie! What a wonderful family photo!

KatiePerk said...

What a great card! I am your newest follower & also named Katie! We are in Charleston, SC now but grew up bouncing around Morehead City and Wrightsville Beach! Merry Christmas!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Merry Christmas! Adorable card- you are so pretty!!

Haus of Style said...

Lovely outfit, you are beautiful.

Happy Holidays to you!

pam {simple details} said...

Merry Christmas, Katie! Love the fur babies, too!

natasha {schue love} said...

ADORE your card and your sweet golden! :) Merry Christmas!