Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Essentials

Finally, (and I mean finally) I got a little shopping accomplished this weekend! Lately, I have been so wrapped up in the house and fall decor, my wardrobe has taken a backseat! This always sneaks up on me and then I have a series of days of -"I have nothing to wear"- never fun. I really needed to update on basics, and fill in later with fun pieces for fall outings. 


My sweet Mom treated me to this short sleeve sweater, in black. Personally, I begin to despise bulky sweaters not too far into winter. Paired with a long sleeve shell, this will be perfect for our usual mild winter season. The collar can also be folded down for another look.


One can never have enough black and white layering tees. This one has a velvet lined scoop neck with a superior fit. I definitely think you need to update these yearly, since you end up wearing them so much! I also found a lace cami that will go perfectly under a blazer or chunky sweater.



Got this sweater from Belk in Raleigh. I have been itching for a long, neutral shade sweater and this was exactly what I was looking for. Throw it on over jeans and a tee, and it's an easy outfit!

I also stopped at the J.Crew outlet on our way home today, so necessary! I'll post my finds later this week.

In other news, the fab Tory Burch is having a friends and fans sale good through midnight Monday, October 10. Enter FRIENDS2011 at checkout for 25% off (Revas and a few other exclusions), holy cow good deal!!! (Santa, is that you?) I'm going to try to start posting the best fabulous fashion deals that bombard my inbox on a daily basis-these have got to go to use somewhere!! Happy Shopping!!

 Hope you had a great weekend!! 


No comments: