Thursday, October 27, 2011

Closet Art Project!

I am still finishing up my closet, adding a little glam here and there to an otherwise really ordinary closet. This little project was cheap and easy, my favorite. 
This is what I now see above our shelves when I walk in our closet. 



If you are a pack rat like me, you hoard away these little boxes, bags, etc and they are cluttering up your closet! All of these items were leftover from gifts that I had trouble parting with. John Hardy- one of the first presents from husband...Gucci- a heart keychain husband brought me back from Aruba...Louis- the bag that mine came in from my parents on my birthday. I really wanted to use shopping bags but I think I have parted ways with most of those in an effort to clean up my clutter. I found all of these frames at Michaels- the small square were on sale for $5 and the larger came in a pack of 2 for $7. 



I think this one is my favorite! I am loving the pop of orange. Yes, that would be a cleaning cloth! Oh, and I also ended up painting the closet a nice clean Linen White from Benjamin Moore- loving it!!

Happy Thursday!! xoxo

No comments: