Thursday, July 14, 2016

Nordstrom Anniversary Early Access!

If you've heard lots of chatter about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, it's for good reason! The Early Access Sale starts today, and if you are a Nordstrom cardholder {credit or debit}, you can shop brand new fall arrivals at a major discount- ahead of the season! It's truly my favorite sale of the year, I mean why not? This sale has me all sorts of excited for fall clothes, just like that! If you are not a Nordstrom cardholder, the sale opens up to the public next week. There are definitely some items that will sell out early, as I have learned in the past! Here is my initial roundup of favorites but I will keep posting on the sale as I have more time to work through it all.

These booties are so darn cute and are perfect for early fall. Last fall we had what seemed like an endless summer and I could have worn sandals well into November! Having a transitional shoe like this is perfect for southern climates.


Same goes for these heels below. Wear now and later, which is so nice. I love the neutral shade of these, they will go with everything!


This poncho looks like it drapes beautifully and I love the length of it. I live in this sort of thing in the fall and winter. PS- pregnant Momma tip: Buy this for something you can wear before and after the baby!


Most days when I am at home with the kids I just need an easy tee to throw on. However, I like that tee to be as cute as possible. I think I will get this in a few colors for fall to pair with scarves and skinnies for a quick outfit. For $15 you can't beat it!


I swore by my AG maternity jeans {I tried so many!!} and now I am itching for a regular pair. These are perfect in my opinion! 


These are also on my wish list for skinnies {by the way- I just put on my first pair post baby and it felt SO good!} I love the dark denim that will be so flattering on everyone.


Hello, gorgeous handbag! This will be a sure sell out. It's a stunner.
Jackets and coats are always an investment piece for me, so being able to get one on sale is a major plus. I have wanted a cowlneck leather jacket for a few years now and I love this style.


I also have a Barbour jacket on my wishlist. It will be perfect for football games and running around town. This is such a good price for Barbour!


I adore my Burberry jacket and this one is similar. I love the oversized lapel and the classic cut. Burberry is obviously quite the investment but you will have it, literally, forever.



Another favorite in my closet- my Fryes! Now is the time to purchase them, a little easier on the wallet. These will be in your shoe wardrobe for years to come- such a classic. I love this leather color as well.



I'll be back soon with more picks! What are your favorites so far? xo.

No comments: