Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Nordstrom Sale Picks!

Sorry for the back to back shopping posts, but as you probably know, the Nordstrom half yearly sale just started and as usual there are great deals to be had! I know I've mentioned it before, but I view these sales as a great opportunity to purchase a higher ticket item or investment piece at a great price. I rounded up a few of my personal favorites below. What do you have your eye on?

SANDALS
I have these in a similar version from several years ago and still love them! 



A classic, tan sandal that would be a staple in your summer to fall wardrobe.


You can't go wrong with Tory on this price. Gold is my choice for metallic sandals, always.

HANDBAGS

I am loving this soft color that reads as a neutral. It is beautiful, right?


You absolutely cannot  go wrong with the fun scallop design on this tote. I could carry all of my belongings in this one, and add Weeks' stuff in there too!



Another smaller option in this beautiful color. I might be a new fan to the crossbody, hands-free style!

DENIM AND CLOTHING

Ok, the most flattering denim award clearly goes to this pair! I'm obsessed. If you haven't tried DL1961 you need to now.

Another great skinny pair by DL 1961...love.

Is this not such a fun maxi? I love that it isn't skimpy and you could wear it so many places. 
Love the price too. 

This would be a beautiful dress for a special wedding or shower! I love the vibrant green against the pink.

Zella is my favorite workout wear and I love this tank. I always stock up on Zella at Nordstrom sales!


Adore this black sweatshirt...make sure you check out the back detail. Zella does such a great job making workout wear affordable and cute.



Can't wait to hear your picks!! 


No comments: