Thursday, July 26, 2012

Making Things Happen

This week I have been major productive and crossed lots of things off of my to do list. I'm the queen of running out and buying my next project before I have finished the other ten things lying around my house. I'm feeling good that I made the decision to get some of these things done! Hopefully, next week I will have some fun things to show you! Until then, here are some pretties to keep me {and you} going strong on the motivation train. 
{I'm actually not doing a ton of organizing, but these get my creativeness flowing!}








XOXO.

8 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

I'm sure I'd give you a run for your money when it comes to starting a project before finishing one! ha! Yay for productivity - can't wait to see what you've been up to!

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

way to go! i feel like i am always taking on more projects too before i finish my old ones! glad i'm not the only one :)

Ashley {styleash} said...

Go you! I definitely need to borrow some of your motivation this week because I am seriously slacking.

Hilary said...

Haha...I do the same thing with starting more projects before I completely finish the others. Drives hubby insane!

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Wow this post really inspired me! Can't wait to start some projects of my own!

Laura said...

It's such a good feeling to get things done :)Love all these images!

Laura xo

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Organizing my jewelry and putting my nail polishes on display are definitely on my to-do list!

henning love said...

great organization ideas!! i definitely have to have my jewelry organized or it would take me awhile to untangle all my necklaces in the morning for the one i wanted to wear that day. congrats on being production send some of that energy in my direction ;-)