Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It's True....

...I think I am ready for fall. Or at least fall fashions. Now, I'm not one to wish away summer, but I can't help get a little, teensy bit excited for fall. These are the last five images I have pinned to my Fashion board. All of which are the perfect transition wear, which I always seem to struggle with. 
Are you on board for Fall too?






And, yes I will be needing a gorgeous tan leather jacket because I really, really want one now. I don't care if its faux or not, I just want one that looks good! Anybody have any luck in that category?

xoxo.

7 comments:

Elizabeth James said...

I'd love to know if you find a good jacket!! I've had my eye's peeled since last season.

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for fall clothing! It's consistently been in the high 90s here and I'm ready for a cool breeze and cute jackets!

Dana Frieling said...

Agreed...you NEED a tan leather jacket! They're so cute and I bet you'd live in it.

eas said...

I am so ready for fall! Can't wait for pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin patches! And I love those orange pants and flats!

Pris said...

Great photos! Let us know if you come across a good tan leather jacket!

Susanna said...

Back in 2009, I found the best faux cream colored jacket from Target! It is the Mossimo band. It is awesome because it not only looks and feels real, but it is washer safe. It goes with everything and is the best $40 buck I ever spent. After all the washes over 3 years, it looks awesome. I'd check there. :-)

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I saw a fauz tan leather one at Old Navy yesterday!