Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth Recap

Happy Friday y'all! I have to say my week has been totally confusing with the holiday falling right in the middle of the week. Here we are again, gearing up for the weekend. Nope, I am not complaining! I mentioned in my last post our plans for the Fourth. We have a cookout on the waterfront and then watch the fireworks afterwards. Everyone is always in a such a fun mood and we always have a blast here! Major props to you ladies who had your recap up yesterday, things just don't work that quickly around here anymore! 

I made a bunting for the mantel last minute, DIY printable found here.


I made these Garlic Chicken Puffs to bring over to the party. Incredibly easy, and delish {lets be honest, anything with a crescent roll can't be too bad!} I stuck the flags in them for a little fun. They were so cute!



Prepping the BBQ. Call me biased but it is THE best I have ever had. He has secret sauce and all.


The star of the show!


I told you everyone is always in such a fun mood at this party. Here is example one. 
Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.



Excuse the nappy hair, humidity and wind are not my friends in the summer!


My sister also made these adorable and addicting cake pops, how presh are they? So patriotic for the 4th. We had a little too much fun eating them later but those pictures are not eligible for posting {lets just say, they are chocolate cake and the candy cover sticks to your teeth!} Too funny.


Ending the night watching fireworks over the water = perfect!


I hope you all had a fabulous time celebrating our wonderful country. We are so lucky!
Now, have a great weekend! xoxo.

12 comments:

The Preppy Student said...

oh my goodness I love your lilly dress! I am your newest follower! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow my preppy blog. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! I also just added a Southern Tide giveaway!

Mrs. Type A said...

Love your dress! I love the flags in your appetizers and your sister's cake pops! So festive!

Andrea said...

What a fun day! Loving your dress :)

Sarah said...

It looks like you guys had such a fun 4th!! All of those goodies look delish and you look great! Love your dress!! Have a great weekend chica!! xo

Mrs. W said...

Looks like fun! Love your starfish earrings. Have a wonderful weekend.

Laura said...

It looks like a great day! The food looks delicious and your dress is gorgeous :)

The Pink Growl said...

such cute pictures! This setting is adorable!! I'm jealous!

henning love said...

what a great re-cap. those puffs look great and super yummy. i think i need to try them. those the pork, yum! those cake pops are so cute and i love your dress.

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

Looks like a blast! I am so making the cake pops next 4th! Erica

pam {simple details} said...

What a perfect way to spend the day! Love those festive apps and you and the chef look adorable! :)

miss andrea lee said...

Just stumbled across your blog and it is adorable!! Love your lilly! I'm your newest follower! :)

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Garlic chicken puffs...yum!!

Love your Lilly--that's one of my favorite prints of this season!