Monday, July 2, 2012

Lazy Girl Fitness Inspiration

You might have seen this series floating around Pinterest. I saw it a few weeks ago and loved the brilliance of it. Especially since we are lounging and eating our way through the day at the beach for the third day in a row, and will continue to do so through the Fourth. It's amazing how quickly I can feel out of shape after a few days off!

So maybe I will do calf raises while I am brushing my teeth this morning...


And go into some side lunges....


And when I read the latest House Beautiful later, I will do some leg raises...



And add in a few standing push ups next time I'm in the kitchen...
 I'm sure my family won't mind if I lunge through the entire house today....

For more Lazy Girl Fitness, check out her blog here, especially if you want to hear about Microwave Abs and workin' it while you do that laundry.

Realistically, I think I will be able to fit this into my schedule. We are off for a day on the boat!
xoxo.

9 comments:

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

I was looking at her blog the other day and she has some great tips!!

Dana Frieling said...

Start mowing the lawn...great exercise! I took over this chore for that exact reason.

The Pink Growl said...

Love it! Seems so easy!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

I definitely need to do this more often!!! haha

Dani said...

So smart and very little room for excuses with as easy as this all seems!

Kate @ Daffodils said...

This is definitely up my ally.

(And No worries about last week. Time slipped away quickly for me too. Maybe a blate next summer :)

Allyson McGuire said...

...is it sad that I think I might even be too lazy for these?

Kelly { MessyDirtyHair } said...

Omg this is such a good idea! And so something this lazy butt needs haha!

Sarah said...

Hahah I love this...perfect! Im off to check out her site!