Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, I'm totally going there. It's ok right, I'm really pregnant and emotional from time to time. I will be really sweet and sappy to wish my wonderful husband a Happy Valentine's Day. Having a baby on the way has already changed the dynamic of our relationship, in nothing but a positive way. I love him more and more each day, and I feel closer to him than I've ever been. I have seen him grow from not only a caring husband for me, but a provider, who is a generous and loving daddy to our little boy who hasn't even joined the world yet.



Happy Valentine's Day Honey!! Love you lots.

And to all my lovely friends and readers, Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I hope you indulge in something {or a lot of sweet things} today and sip on a yummy drink with your loved one or a group of girlfriends.

via

xoxo.

5 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

Wishing you both a sweet day, Katie!

Jill said...

Happy happy day to you, too!

Carolina Charm said...

Happy V-day friend. I love that print about daddy's love. so sweet!

Nicole {Appalachian Charm} said...

Happy Valentine's! Love the Downton picture and quote ;)

Nat said...

So sweet! Pregnancy has made me a total sap and I'm not normally one at all!