Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bump Update: 35 Weeks!

{at least lets hope only 5 more weeks!}

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Still around +18
Maternity clothes? Yes, but I'm shopping for normal clothes! Not to be over zealous about fitting into normal clothes again, but it's nice to see them on the horizon!
Stretch marks? No...fingers crossed!
Sleep: A few really awful nights, and a few nights that make up for the bad ones. If I don't get a good nights rest I am miserable the next day. I know, go ahead and tell me this is just the beginning!
Best moment this week: A perfect Valentine's Day with my sweet husband. I didn't even miss a glass of wine.
Miss Anything? Nope.
Movement: Yep!
Food cravings: Peanut butter cookies, more donuts...spicy food sounds so good but I can't eat it- I will pay for it all night.
Symptoms: Achy back, acid reflux, getting uncomfortable.
Have you started to show yet: Yep. 
Gender: Sweet little boy- WEEKS!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In/flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy with the exception of days after a night with little sleep and waking up with acid reflux multiple times. I am likely to be in tears those mornings! #pregnanthotmess
Looking forward to: Our little man's quilt is finished and we should be getting it today. I can't wait to see it in the nursery! The rocker should be arriving this week too! The nursery has been so much fun to work on, I have enjoyed every second of it, and can't wait to finish it up!

Other moments from this week:

{Hubs did really good this year with Valentine's flowers: my favorite pink peonies and red roses!}

{Valentine's pregnant style: sometimes I resemble someone toting a basketball around. Advice for any mommas to be: invest in a great pair of maternity jeans. I couldn't have gotten by with out my citizens!}

{Worked on another nursery project this weekend: a bench cushion for his closet. I'm a little more in love with Weeks and his room every time I walk in it and think of him!}

Thanks for reading! xo.

10 comments:

Dana Frieling said...

Can't believe you're so close already! Time flies in blogland. You're still looking as adorable as ever, my friend.

KatiePerk said...

You are so cute!! He will be here before you know it.
The normal clothes on the horizon was a good feeling for me too.

Laurie @ Stylin Savanna said...

Time is flying for you lady! My belly button is weird too, just like you said.. it didn't pop out but it's flat. I just want to be able to bend over normal again. I sometimes forget I'm carrying a baby until I go to do something that requires I move a whole lot!

Amanda said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Pregnancy really becomes you! And still very stylish. Love the nursery drapes.

pam {simple details} said...

I was surprised at 35 weeks ~ you never know!! You look fabulous, love your cute Valentine outfit!

Laura said...

You look gorgeous Katie, love your Valentines look...not long left now :) xo

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

You definitely have the pregnancy glow ! Your VDay outfit was adorable!

Courtney said...

I lived in Citizens when I was pregnant! You always look so pretty and I cannot believe you are 35 weeks. I am loving the nursery drapes, darling!

In the Pink said...

So close!!! I love your V-Day outfit!

Laura Wyatt said...

You look SO great!!! I'm so excited! His time is almost here! :)