Saturday, February 11, 2017

Saturday Shopping

Morning friends! I had a little time this morning to take a look at some weekend sales and wanted to share a few finds. Pottery Barn is doing their friends and family sale, and everything is 20% off {and you can take additional 20 off sale items!}. I don't know about you but I love PB Teen, haha. Who would ever guess you can find these things there?


Love this beautiful gold mirror that looks like an antique. I also really like this mirror, it would be pretty in a little girls room or an entryway. 


These nailhead shelves are so much fun! Smallest size is on sale.


I need to measure but, I am considering these pom pom valances for Weeks' room. They are so cheap! His room has 2 dormers and one window that sits near a wall, making it hard to use a full drape {which is always my window treatment of choice}...he also has the plantation shutter blinds which can be opened inward toward the room. I'm thinking the valance is our best option.

J. Crew is offering 25% off or 30% off purchases $150 and up....


I keep coming back to this striped off the shoulder top. Not sure what is is but I love it!


This is a great deal for upcoming beach season on this embroidered tunic. I love anything embroidered for beach season.

Gap is 40% off! 


I bought this softspun hi-lo top about a month ago and I have not stopped wearing it. Literally, I wear it 1-2 times a week! It's comfy, so soft and flattering. I'm ordering the white.


I also got this pink tie back top for working out. It is one of my faves and I love the bright punch of color this time of year.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Zelle B. said...

Love all of this! And I'm with you - I still love PB Teen!


Zelle
Southern Style