Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Garage Addition Planning

One thing that was always in the plans was to build a garage to our two story colonial. After living with out one for three months, its safe to say we are definitely garage people and miss having one so much! {Our last house had a carport, exterior storage room and shed...which worked fine but we much prefer a garage!} We have worked with a few different builders now to get estimates and are hopefully getting close to where we want to be. Not only am I excited about having a garage again to hide our junk, but I am also looking forward to the landscaping around it! I think it will be the perfect way to put our "touch" on our backyard. Due to the way our lot and house is set up, there will be a breezeway that connects the house to the garage. Here is what I have been daydreaming about, found on my pinterest board "exteriors"....







What do you all think?

1 comment:

June Pope said...

I love this style garage with the breezeway! Good choice!