Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentines Day + Bee My Valentine DIY

Happy Valentine's Day! I wanted to share the little DIY bags I put together for Weeks' teachers. They turned out pretty cute and were so simple. 

Materials:
-Burts Bees Chapstick
-Hershey Kisses (Hugs variety)
-Ribbon
-Tags
-Cellophane Bags

I saw a similar Burts Bees Valentine card on pinterest but added the Hersheys part myself. In all honesty, I did an online grocery order (best thing ever!) and thought I was getting Valentine colored Hersheys...but when the Hugs showed up it actually was perfect because the stripes remind me of bumblebee stripes! Some things are just meant to be :)

I tied the wooden tags with the handwritten note on with raffia ribbon and we were all set.

 




We are headed out for dinner tonight {usually we go the day before or after V-day} and then I am making our favorite turkey meatballs Wednesday for a special little family dinner. Weeks has been sick so we held off on our special family celebration until then. Hope you guys have the best day! xoxo.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Love this cute idea! Hope Weeks is feeling better soon, enjoy your Valentine's date!

Jennifer Miller said...

So cute! Please teach us how you make such beautiful bows!! Impressive :)