Monday, February 13, 2017

The Cutest Little Patio Refresh

instant patio refresh

Everyone have a good weekend? If anything, I hope you enjoyed some pretty weather. We did! It was such a welcome change and I really hope we can just stay like this for awhile. I spent time on the porch painting Frances Ann's new dresser, and even though it was work, the fresh air made it just fine. I definitely have outdoor spaces on the mind now, so...

Is this not the cutest little collection to instantly transform your patio! Patio in a box?! I wanted to pull this together for y'all since my porch is headed in a different direction and it's too late to change that. I will share those plans with you all soon! But, I could not resist how darling this entire set is. The little dotted pillows and touches of pineapple? Love, love, love! I love the adorable little bunny because I always add a dash of whimsy in each space to keep things light and fun. He would be so cute to gift with a succulent for Easter or even as a little teacher gift! Add some glossy black pots on tabletops and on the ground with a bright pink begonia for a fresh touch. In my opinion {or in my location} most things like throw pillows only last a season and it is fun to change it up each year. Our weather just takes a toll on outdoor items so prices are always good to keep in mind! 

1 comment:

Rachael Alexis said...

Loving all of the pineapples. TJ Maxx has lots of pineapple decor too. Definitely getting me in the mood for wine on the patio...and SPRING.

XOXO Rachael
aduchessandablog.blogspot.com