Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Valentines Gift Ideas For Her

Do you exchange Valentines gifts? We change it up each year depending on how hard Christmas hit our bank account, current projects happening etc. I must have flowers though, that is a must. Then we usually eat out one night for a date, and then at home with the kids for something special as well. I rounded up a handful of items that aren't strictly for Valentines, but more along the lines of things ya really want/things ya really need! 

sweets for her


I am in black leggings 90% of the time and I would love a fresh pair to switch things up. These tights look like they are the perfect pair for the athleisure look that we all love! // What girl doesn't want a pretty, feminine new top? This ruffle trim top comes in several colors and has a pretty back. There is something elegant about it. Ok, I wanted these super duper sunglasses forever and I got them for my birthday. Totally worth it. I am obsessed with them! This is a similar pair for $15!! I picked up this candle this weekend because it just smells like Spring to me. It's wonderful. I would love a pair of soludos for an upcoming trip. I've heard they are so comfy. This necklace is the perfect pop of color for Spring! I love this turquoise and the clasp is adorable.

2 comments:

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

Oh my heavens those Soludos! The flamingo! Love! Have a great day! xo

Rachael Alexis said...

Flamingo Saludos? Oh my heart! Those sunglasses are also adorable. Tuckernuck has almost identical pairs for $20!

XOXO Rachael
https://aduchessandablog.blogspot.com/