Thursday, March 2, 2017

Some Shopbop Faves!

As you might know, Shopbop is having their buy more, save more event which is really nice ahead of the Spring season! I wanted to mention a few items I own and a few I have my eye on that are a part of the sale. One of my most asked about items- these sunglasses!




I wanted these forever and they were so worth the wait! Snagging them on sale makes them all the better, right? Also, since y'all have asked me about this before, this is the Curling Iron Used!


I got these for Christmas and have loved them. They are super comfortable and go with so many things as we are transitioning towards Spring!

A Valentines present. They don't have a ton of sizes left in this one but you can see the rest of the Soludos collection here. They are super, super cute. I'm obsessed!!

 We are headed to Florida in a few weeks so I have resort wear on the brain...




A pretty coverup that is easy to throw on...comes in several colors. This brand makes a long coverup as well but it is way too hot in the summer here for a long coverup! #nothanks


I am so obsessed with this one! It also comes in a pink/white colorway.





No comments: