Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday: Two Loves + A Want

Sharing a few items that I picked up last week and one that is on my wish list today. 


I really did not expect to like this dress but I picked it up to try on when I was in Charleston last week. Oh my gosh, new favorite over here! It's a really comfy fabric that seems to skim in the right places. I don't have any dresses like this that I could dress up or down so I am pretty excited about this one. Daytime I will wear it with flat sandals and a long necklace, nighttime I would wear it with wedges and a fun pair of earrings! 


When I am home with the kids in the summer jean shorts are my yoga pants...so I need a few good fitting pairs! I thought the button detail was fun on these, a little out of my "box" but still classic. I would say if you are between sizes, size down. I wish I had, but I don't think its anything a hot dryer setting won't fix!


I could stock my closet with blue and white blouses and be perfectly happy! That really doesn't sound like a bad idea, right? I feel so put together with a blue and white blouse and a fresh pair of white jeans...This one is so sweet with the bow on the neck detail. It's on my list! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com  he is a man and his  great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com