Monday, January 30, 2017

Window Treatment Inspiration

In an effort to makes things bright on this Monday morning, I am bringing you some inspiration that I have my heart set on for our dining room! It's a blank slate with white walls and dentil moulding, and one large double window. In order to energize my blue and white, and traditional dishes and crystal, I am thinking about a leopard {or similar print} drapes. Check out these spaces! 


If my budget allowed les touches, I would be all over it ;)






I found two fabrics on Ballard Designs that just might fit the bill. They have a cool tool that lets you see the fabric in the style drape you are interested in, and they also sell the fabric by the yard. I would probably have to go the fabric by the yard route because it's hard to fork over that money for something I could make! PS- not sponsored to mention them, guaranteed ;)

I ordered samples for these two fabrics {but of course one is backordered until late February!}


I'm thinking I could almost call a dupe on this next one for les touches. Ok, not a dupe but a really similar vibe.


And if you want to go the les touches route, I found this etsy seller that does custom drapes in many different fabrics as well. Her work is gorgeous!


2 comments:

Florida Erin said...

I wish I had a Les Touches budget too! I do like the top BD fabric a lot. My mom is a former BD in-store designer and I think that fabric is actually a Lacefield Designs piece. You might check their website and see if you could get it sooner if that's the route you choose. Hope that helps, can't wait to see what you pick.

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

We are totally on the same page! I literally shared some of the same inspo pics recently on the blog! All the heart eyes - swoon! xo