Friday, January 27, 2017

Date Night Planning + A New Watch

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I wanted to share some of my goals for the New Year. Instead of making out a list in one post, I might just go into detail about each one, when the time is right. One important thing on my list for the year is to make sure that Stephen and I sneak in date nights. As everyone knows, it is so much harder with two kids {or one, or ten} to devote that much needed time to your relationship. Two years ago we made a plan in January to do one special date night a month and that plan pretty much fizzled. The deal was that we would alternate months planning something out of the ordinary for the other. Maybe it was too high of an expectation but we both just kind of forgot about it. So, this time around I would like to reinstate the monthly date night, but instead of insisting it's something out of the ordinary and unique, we will just be happy to sneak away for any old date! Over the last few years I have learned that sometimes the simplest things are the very best things.

This last weekend we used up a gift card for a one night stay at a local hotel that was given to us one year ago- it was due to expire in a few weeks, in fact! Nothing like the last minute :) It was such a treat to drive five minutes down the road and be on a mini vacation. We went to a wine bar, had a delicious dinner and then stopped by another restaurant on our walk back to the hotel for a bit. Still in bed by 10, (9 most of the time!) requirement these days if you know what I mean.






 Not the best picture with bad lighting, but I will take it! 

 - my top -



Jord watches contacted me a with an opportunity to review one of their watches a while back, and I thought now would be the perfect time for this, at the beginning of the year as we begin our date nights again. I was excited to share the chance for this with Stephen and we both agreed we really liked the Fieldcrest Sandalwood Watch. The watch came beautifully packaged {packaging is everything, am I right!} which made it feel like such a cool watch to give. These watches are right up Stephen's alley for his "weekending" wear. He's a little more casual and relaxed, looks so cute in his slightly skinny jeans {don't tell him I called them that!} but always looks polished. I think the wooden watch is a perfect fit for these kind of days. A little more relaxed, but still looking good.

I have a few watches but none that I have grown to love wearing everyday. I love the idea that these women's watches are in an affordable price range for a person like me who might want to wear a watch occasionally and not feel bad about that! {My favorite is the Koa + Rose Gold!}

Here is the fun part, Jord is offering a $100 on their site to one of my readers, and additionally, each entry will grant you $25 towards a watch. All you have to do is enter the giveaway here.
 ** Update- this giveaway is closed and Caitlin - you should have received and email!} **

Watch Gift Ideas

Thank you to Jord Watches for providing this watch, and to my readers for supporting my collaborations. All opinions are my own.

4 comments:

Rachael Alexis said...

It is so important to make time for date nights. It is so hard for me and my boyfriend and we don't even have kids.There is somethings so warm about quality time that you push to make together. Cute gingham top. The huge print is so fun.

XOXO Rachael
http://aduchessandablog.blogspot.com/

squares said...

Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site.

top upvc windows manufacturers in hyderabad
upvc sliding doors manufacturers hyderabad
upvc doors manufacturers

Anonymous said...

Five weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me. It all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gave me a sleepless night. I thought he will come back to apologies but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr.Azuka for all he did i met Dr.Azuka during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com he brought my boyfriend back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. 

Unknown said...

Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my wife have been having a lot of problem living together, she will always not make me happy because she have fallen in love with another man outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my wife leave this woman but the more i talk to her the more she makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because she no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my wife again. this spell caster who was a man told me that my wife is really under a great spell that she have been charm by some magic, so he told me that he was going to make all things normal back. he did the spell on my wife and after 5 days my wife changed completely she even apologize with the way she treated me that she was not her self, i really thank this man his name is Dr ose he have bring back my wife back to me i want you all to contact him who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem he will solve it for you. his email is oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com  he is a man and his  great. wish you good time.
He cast spells for different purposes like
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dream
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) HIV/AIDS CURE
(10) is the only answer to that your problem of winning the lottery

Contact him today on oseremenspelltemple @ gmail . com