Friday, January 20, 2017

Time to use giftcards!

This weekend I treated myself to some new items via my Christmas gift cards. Gift cards are so satisfying, am I right? First up, J.Crew was having additional markdowns and I finally got the vest that was sold out in November I wanted so badly! Looks like it currently is available in black, but stock always seems to change with items like these so keep an eye out for the camel! {Love the black too!}


I also got this deck striped t-shirt...because I can never have enough striped tops! It comes in several colors too...



I purchased this top back in December since it was festive, yet could transition into Spring well. I love a top like that! Plus, if you are like me sometimes you just don't feel like wearing sleeves, so this is a nice change for winter.

I also went to Ulta yesterday for some much needed items, like a new tube of mascara and deep conditioner. I received this mascara as a bonus back in November and have loved it!! It is definitely a new favorite of mine. They still had some remaining "ornaments" in a smaller tube size so I grabbed that since I was getting several other items. I haven't tried this deep conditioner before but am hopeful it will be a new favorite. I need to use a deep conditioner about once a week. I also thought it would be fun to try the Essie Gel Couture line...you buy the special polish and top coat for a gel like finish. I'm hoping this will turn me into one of those girls who always has her nails painted ;) The color I picked up is "Fairy Tailor" and it is somewhere between a really pretty pale pink/nude. Last but not least, since I am so pale, I am trying these sublime wipes {cheaper link!} because I keep hearing good things about them and they are cheap!!



2 comments:

Rachael Alexis said...

I have never heard of self tanning towlettes...let us know if over time they actually remain streak free! Have a good weekend, and good picks with your gift card. Especially the pink check top.

http://aduchessandablog.blogspot.com/

Jessi @ Jessi's Design said...

Oh my heavens hat J Crew top is fabulous! I can't wait to get my hands on those tan wipes because you're right, I've heard great things too!