Tuesday, February 3, 2015

House To Do: Hall Bathroom

Today I'm sharing some photos of what is inspiring our current hall bathroom makeover. As I think I mentioned before, we wanted to give it a little facelift and in turn, focus on a full renovation in our master bath. Those plans quickly changed when we ran into some flooring issues. So the hall bath is getting a decent upgrade with new floor, counters, fixtures etc. It is relieving to know it will be in good shape and more than just presentable to guests. I'll share our latest progress this week! 

Until then, I'm loving the cool, clean feel of these baths. The bathroom lacks a window, much to my dismay, so we have to work with making it light and bright with what we install.








4 comments:

megan said...

#1 is saved in my favorites file, too! Love!!

Chelsea said...

I love number 1 :) It looks so clean and fresh!!!

Samma said...

I've loved #1 for a while. Just gorgeous!

Traci Romero said...

I can see the freshness and coolness of the bathroom you're aiming for. I just hope that everything will fall into place, as you have planned, not only with the physical aspects of the bathroom, but with the technical functions as well, such as the pipes and drains. In any case, I'll be looking forward to the final results of that. All the best!

Traci Romero @ Harris Plumbing