Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Recipes on my radar....

I've found several recipes on pinterest lately that I just haven't gotten around to making. Anyone made any of the below? I bought a zoodle/spiralizer thing a few weeks ago and I think I might try it out on the Kung Pao noodles below. Skinnytaste usually does not dissapoint! 








clockwise:

I'm also in freezer clean out mode. It's full and driving me nuts, so its time to start using the meat that I have bought on sale, all those bags of frozen veggies and stop rushing to the store for a meal that I can pull out of the freezer! Anyone else have that problem?


2 comments:

Molly said...

I get really crazy about keeping my freezer cleaned out. I keep a small sheet of paper with a freezer inventory list on the side of my fridge/freezer. Then when I'm making my weekly menu I can easily reference it so I know what kind of recipes I can make. That has helped me quite a bit!

Kristen {Miss Southern} said...

YES!! I am so bad at this as well. Tons of items in the fridge and I still run to the store. The snow storm here in Oklahoma forced me to use what I had a couple days this week!