Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturday Shopping

I got a pair of sunglasses last summer that were black, and I swear I got the most compliments on them! Since we live at the beach, I tend to pick up cheap pairs for when we are on the water so I don't have to worry about them. I'm pretty sure this is the exact pair in tortoise and they are 50% off making them even cheaper! So cute, I think I will go ahead and get them for the summer. 

Loving this steal of a bracelet for a little pop of glam on your wrist, but nothing too big. Take an extra 10% off with code LOTSTOLOVE.

These are really similar to the pair I mentioned above, but in black. Take an extra 10% off with code LOTSTOLOVE. So chic and affordable!
I got this coat for my birthday and I love it. The bright coral color is so beautiful for dreary winter days. I have also gotten a ton of compliments on this coat. There are some sizes left in the coral, and more sizes in the other colors. It's a complete deal now and you can take an extra 40% off with code WEEKENDMUST.

I also got this top for my birthday in grey and it has been on repeat. Perfect for being around the house, yet being put together. It's so comfy its crazy! It's roomy too, so you might could size down. It is currently on sale, loving the pink.


I am wanting to add the perfect white shirt to my wardrobe and I'm loving this one! {Comes in other colors too!} Great for throwing on with jeans or even black pants. Everything at Banana Republic is 40% off with code BRLOVEYOU. 


Happy Valentines Day Y'all! Especially to my sweet, handsome, patient, loving husband and darling boy Weeks. Love you guys to the moon and back, and back again and back again! 

XOXO.

1 comment:

Anna Schafer said...

I'm pretty sure this is the exact pair in tortoise and they are 50% off making them even cheaper! Marc Jacobs