Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Everythang

Would you believe me if I told you I've never had a PSL? True story! Honestly, it doesn't sound all that appealing to me but I am mainly a tea drinker anyway. {And because my husband is probably googling PSL- it stands for Pumpkin Spice Latte! ;) } However, I did a quick search on my own pinterest boards and whoa, apparently I secretly love some pumpkin. Anyway, I thought this week would be a good time to bring our neighbors a festive fall pumpkin treat. They have brought us over several things and I have yet to return the favor. Embarrassing! But maybe I can make up for it with something amazing. If you have a tried and true pumpkin recipe, please shoot it my way! Most of these can be found under my Sweet Tooth board. 





4 comments:

KatiePerk said...

This post made me hungry. :)

Unknown said...

I need that pumpkin chocolate chip bread! yummy

JMO said...

mmmm I'll take a sample of all of these! haha

Kristin said...

OMG you are killing me with these