Monday, October 6, 2014

Tory Eye Candy + Sale Picks

If you plan on buying some Tory Burch this fall, you might as well do it today. Today is the last of the Friends + Fans Event, where you receive 25% off with code FRIENDLIEST. I am really loving her fall shoe collection with updated styles, but also sure to be classics. I wear my Tory Burch shoes for-ev-er. I mean, they do last forever and they are timeless. They end up being so worth the price tag in the long run. Here is what I have my eye on! 

I love a good pair of booties- these are perfection with that heel and beautiful suede! Get in my closet.



I picture these being the shoe you literally want to throw on every day. They can be very casual, or just simple and cute with a fun outfit. These are pretty in silver too.


We all own these right? Ok mine are on their last leg, I have had them for YEARS. But they still are one of my favorite shoes!


I don't own any in silver, and I love the finish on these. I think they would brighten up a black ensemble in the midst of a dreary winter!

Wow, these are gorgeous. If I had more nights out (haha, right!) these would be #1 on my list. They are insane.

These are too cute, and another classic. I love the tortoise shell touch.
And I had to include this sweet little hat. I mean, it's precious...is it not! 
I'm now dreaming of a snow day.

Hope y'all had a great fall weekend...it's finally starting to feel like it here!

4 comments:

My Life as A Plate said...

I am trying to be good about spending money but this sale is too good. I want all of those flats, they are so fun and perfect for fall

Annie {Home of Malones} said...

love those booties!! So much cuteness going on at Tory and way too many Friends and Family sales going on in general!!

Timsha Coleman said...

Love those booties!! I see some online shopping after the kids are in bed tonight ; )

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

THOSE PUMPS!! I also loved the Rose Gold Revas in the sale! I put myself on a spending freeze for October, though, so I didn't order anything!