Thursday, October 23, 2014

One Room Challenge: Week Four

I join everyone else this week in saying holy cow, we are already at Week 4. I'll jump right in today with what is going on in the den. Lots of things in my head, and less tangible things in the room. I didn't have time to take great photos and edit nonetheless, so here we go.

Incredibly excited about my Craigslist scores....two of these babies for $75. Yes please!!!! I never have Craigslist luck so I'm majorly pumped. Thank you to my amazing parents who hopped in the car to drive and get them for me since they are 2.5 hours away.


Stairs are being stained....and I love.



I found a rug! I never can figure out what I want in a rug, but I like the scale of this one. Makes the room seem bigger.


I should have the slipcover back tomorrow for the loveseat. My sweet lady came to fit it on Monday and it's looking good.


Stole this from the living room to go between the wingbacks...


And an early birthday present for me from an estate sale! 


And the grand finale of this week...I changed out the knob on the coffee table.
 Big things happenin y'all!


Thanks again to Linda hosting the One Room Challenge...make sure to check in on everyones progress linking today, and the designers of course too! 


13 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Such good progress! I am loving that chair and way to go on the craigslist scores!!

Nikki said...

Oh, I LOVE that rug! I am on the hunt for one for our living room and it is such a hard thing to choose! Please tell me you didn't get it at Home Goods, haha

Zelle B. said...

Love all the details! Especially loving the rug and the garden stool!
xo Southern Style

Unknown said...

Beautiful rug! And the stain on the stairs is lovely, too. Great progress!

Wendy said...

Love the lamps & rugs! Looks like you have made a lot of progress!

Nat said...

Love the progress so far!! Can't wait to see the final reveal

Unknown said...

All looks great and holy score on the lamps- gorgeous!

Unknown said...

All looks great and holy score on the lamps- gorgeous!

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

What an awesome CL find!! And I love everything else you have planned for the room - it's going to be a stunner!

pam {simple details} said...

Katie!! I'm in love already, such a great combination of pieces, and your CL score - way to go, they're gorgeous! That rug is the perfect graphic for the mix, too! So exciting seeing your room come together!

Unknown said...

those stained stairs look so beautiful. i really love the look of slipcovered furniture and look forward to seeing all of your great finds come together. dana

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

Ha ha! Hey, a knob can make a big impact! I love that rug!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, that estate sale chair is amazing! You have a lot in the works and can't wait to see it all together.

Janeane
www.designwithj9.wordpress.com