Monday, October 13, 2014

Sweater Weather

Are you enjoying wearing comfy, cozy sweaters yet? I am not. It is so stinking hot here and I am so dreaming of sweater weather. I love summer so much, but when we are approaching mid-October and my summer clothes are no longer appropriate or appealing, I just want to wear some fall clothes. I rounded up a few pretty sweaters that are all on sale {some sales are ending today!}


These pretties are all at Piperlime, {Enter FALL20 at checkout, ends tonight}


Everyone's favorite Swing Sweater is quite the deal today with free shipping and extra 40% off! I am pulling the trigger on this one.


While browsing Madewell, I was so pleasantly surprised on how much I loved their collection of sweaters, maybe my favorite so far. Each looks to be flattering and comfortable. Something I can easily throw on with a pair of great fitting jeans and boots and feel good. That is my go-to outfit in the fall {or winter} These are all 30% off with code OHFALL.

I love how pretty this Cable Front Sweater is. I am loving the cable look this year! This Texturework Sweater reminds me of the swing sweater but a little shorter, just a classic piece. This is a fun twist on a basic sweater, the Tracklist Side Zip. And I love this vibrant color in the Firelight Pullover!

No comments: