Friday, November 13, 2015

Makeup + Product Favorites: On Sale!

First off, thank you all so much for the love on the One Room Challenge yesterday! For some reason I was not getting emails from your comments so if I didn't respond to you via email, then this is my personal thank you! I am relieved, oh-so-happy with the room and I know it is a great fit for our family, which is the most important part.

So....If you are a Sephora VIB, then you can get 20% off starting today! Since beauty products rarely go on sale, this is an awesome time to stock up on your favorites or even get some stocking stuffers taken care of! Several of you have asked from time to time about my makeup routine and this is a brief rundown!
beauty faves
If you are looking to use an oil but don't like the heaviness of most moroccan oils, I would recommend the invisible oil. Its featherweight and has the benefits of smoothing and shine!

I have been using a sample of the prada candy and I lovveee it. It is my new favorite scent.

I have tried multiple cc/bb creams and complexion rescue is by far my favorite. For the longest time I never wore any kind of foundation, powder, etc. Now, I am mainly using for an even complexion and of course, SPF! This one is so light and it feels great on. Love it.

I love sumptuous bold volume mascara and I am out, so it is being added to the cart! I like volumizing and lengthening, and this delivers. It seems to last a fair amount of time too before drying out {the worst!}.

Since I have light brows I definitely have to fill them in with this perfect brow pencil, although I have been "growing my brows out" for a while now. They are much fuller and less maintenance which is always nice.

These days I am just putting a swipe of this eyeshadow on and I really enjoy the ease and the pale hint of color. Tons of colors to choose from, but my color "X" is currently out of stock.

This is a favorite lip product, lip glace, but I don't mind picking up drug store products in this department for something fresh and fun! This one seems to smooth and last.

I also use this shampoo and conditioner also from the invisible oil line, and I have been really happy with it. Somehow my hair has gotten in really bad shape {hmm, highlights and straightener anyone!?}, so I am always in repair mode. Reducing the times washing a week has certainly helped but I have never found the perfect dry shampoo. My sister recommends the pret-a-powder version, so I am going to try that out.

Not available online at Sephora, but this is my current bronzer that I am using: park ave princess contour palette. I usually sweep the bronzer on my cheeks and a little on the sides of my forehead and jawline. Then I use the blush, then the highlighter over my cheeks. I am currently searching for a new favorite in the concealer department, so send me your faves!


I would love to hear any of your beauty musts as well, especially if I am missing out on something amazing! Happy weekend :)

1 comment:

ACL said...

Oh my I had no restraint when it came to this sale. I picked up the Orgins Moisturizer, Benefit potent eye cream- both new to me and can't wait to try them out! Then of course I had to do some re-stocking ;)