Friday, November 27, 2015

Happy Friday + Happy Shopping

Happy Friday Y'all! I don't know about you but I am still stuffed from all of the incredible food we ate yesterday. It was a jam packed day for us from fixing mashed potatoes at 8 am to rolling in the door at 9:30 and ready to hit the hay. We were with tons of family and it was really, just so nice. I missed my parents and my sister and her family, but it just makes me that much more thankful for getting together for {most} holidays!

Ok, so I guess I will cut to the chase now. Today is kind of all about shopping! I've highlighted a few spots below that I have been checking out, and a few things that caught my eye at each one. I will say this: DONT FORGET your local shops! I understand not braving the malls and outlets etc, but make sure you pay a visit to your favorite boutique or gift shop. Those people have likely put in a lot of time and effort for the holidays and have some specials waiting for you as well :)

GAP is offering 50% off with code BLKFRIDAY {hello, what woman doesn't enjoy hearing those words!} This robe looks incredibly cozy, this sweater is the prettiest shade of pink, and these moto ponte pants are a steal! Weeks has this shirt and it is the softest little thing! He is also so adorable in these flannel lined khakis- too cute. 



J.CREW is offering 30% off and an extra 40% off sale items with code HOLIDAY! I love their pajamas- I have these from last year in red and they are the most comfortable pair I own! I love this tunic sweater in the bright red, and this turtleneck is on my wish list for layering.

NORDSTROM is offering additional markdowns on selected items. Good gracious, if you do not own a pair of Ugg slippers, get yourself a pair now for a steal. And while you are at it, buy like 3 more pairs for people on your Christmas list! They will love you forever! I am loving beanies and this one is precious and this one is practical but yet still so cute.

FURBISH is offering 20% off and I love supporting smaller stores! These tortoise hurricanes are gorg as well as this blue and white vase.


I'll keep updating this list as I come across more goodies. Hope you all had a wonderful, thankful, special Thanksgiving with your loved ones. xo.



No comments: