Friday, July 12, 2013

Fourth of July Recap + Birthday Wishes

We ended up spending the entire week + some at the beach house last week. We knew we would be over there a lot with most of my family in town and we just ended up staying all week! It's hard to turn down a week on the water with lots of additional babysitters, right? It's much more than that though. I appreciate the family breakfasts, lounging on the porch in your pj's, happy hour, sandy flip flops and beach towels, quilts to curl up in for the evenings, the collaboration to cook dinner, the sea breeze especially at sunset, and the love of everyone with you. Here's a few snapshots of our Fourth...


hydrangeas + chardonnay




I swear he has already changed so much in a week! His hair is so much longer this week! Craziness.





Cupcakes + Cool Whip Cookie Cake 



And, last but not least, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear sweet hubs. You are my rock, my best friend, a wonderful father to my baby boy, and I'm so lucky to call you mine. I can't wait to enjoy the {several} days of birthday celebrations to come. All my love honey! xoxo.




9 comments:

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

OMG, he's so big already! What a beautiful week. I love that the dogs love the baby, too. Happy Birthday to your husband.

Jaclyn Y said...

Beautiful pictures...it looks like it was a wonderful week!

xxx
Jaclyn
http://www.loveandbellinis.com

pam {simple details} said...

Love your festive outfits, I can't believe how fast Weeks is growing! What a great time with your family!

Veronika said...

such cute pics!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love this last picture of y'all! Looks like a great time!

Happily Ever Parker said...

You guys are such a sweet looking little family! Love the last photo!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Those cocktail napkins are cracking me up ... I need them! Y'all have such a wonderful and close family - blessed indeed.

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

This seriously looks like the best week ever! and your little one keeps looking cuter and cuter every day (as if that's even possible!?)

Southern Elle said...

Your baby is so so cute!! And is that a skirt you're wearing? I love the button detail. My little guy just turned one, and I am already missing those disappearing cheeks and baby thighs. Just gorgeous!