Monday, July 29, 2013

Blog Sale!!

I've been going through my closet (and just starting to organize the little mans clothing!) so I am offering these to sell if anyone is interested. Please email me at krhillmann@gmail.com if you would like to purchase an item and I will send you a paypal invoice at the end of the day. Shipping is $5, no returns.


Ralph Lauren Polo Onesie- 3 month
Never Worn, New With Tags
$10
SOLD



Baby Gap Sleeper, 0-3 Months
Worn Once
$8




Lilly Pulitzer Knit Top- Small
Worn once
$15
SOLD



Gap Navy Blazer with White Pinstripe Sleeve Lining - Size 4
Worn a few times
$15





Gap Maternity Floral Top- Size Small
Worn a few times
$12
SOLD




LOFT Maternity Top- Size Small
Worn Once
$12
SOLD


Everly Shift Dress- Size Small
Worn Once
$12
SOLD



Lilly Pulitzer 3/4 Sleeve Knit Top- Size Small
$12
SOLD



LOFT Bow Blouse - Size Small
Worn twice
$15



Gucci Mini Monogram Bag
Excellent Condition
Purchased from Gucci in Milan (might I add Usher was shopping next to me!)
$100

 


 Vineyard Vines Blouse- Size 4
Excellent Condition
$15



Tory Burch Thong Sandal- Size 8
Worn twice
$65
SOLD





1 comment:

Megan said...

Love your closet!

http://hellonewlywedlife.blogspot.com/