Monday, March 16, 2015

Two, Dresses and Easter Eggs

My big boy turned two!!! I really cannot believe it. 
We had the best time celebrating him last weekend and he loved it too. He especially loved digging into his chocolate cake. We got him his own big cupcake to demolish, and then a separate cake for cutting. Before dinner, I placed the big cake on the dining room table and at some point soon after, my sister noticed that half of the truck was missing off the top of the cake. My little puggle...DIXIE....had gotten on the table and snatched part of the truck and the back of the cake. What a bad girl!!


Weeks, you have made me a better person. You light up my day each morning with your sweet smile and giggles. You are so determined, so sweet and the most lovable thing on this planet. I cherish our Mommy and Weeksie cuddles {and selfies} even if we are the only ones that ever see them. I am so proud of you munchkin! 


{last summer}


Megan mentioned this adorable dress last week and I was so intrigued. Available here for full price, or available here for a fraction of the price...as in $22. I love the print and love the price even more, so it is on it's way to me! Fingers crossed its truly the good deal it seems like.


I saw these adorable Easter eggs and I really might have to make a big bowl of them for the kitchen table. So cheery and fun, and a little different! I especially love the little pineapples! 



We had a GLORIOUS Spring day yesterday and barely came inside. It was awesome. Hope you all had a great weekend!! 

5 comments:

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

2 years old! Bless!!! So precious, mama! xx

Tracy Lyons said...

2 years! He's so precious. Love the dress too, and saw it on April's blog too. So tempting!

megan said...

I ordered it, too! Hope it looks as nice in person as it does on the website! :)

East Coast Chic {Natalie} said...

Happy Birthday Weeks! Can't believe he's 2 already. I might need that dress too...

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Happy Birthday to Weeks! Can't believe it's been 2 years already!

I have been dying for that dress, myself, and am on a list to be notified if it restocks! Can't wait to check out the 2nd one you found!