Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Steals

I've always loved these stools and I think one would be really cute in our hall bath next to the tub! 


Brasserie Chair -See update below-
Ok, so this chair is priced at $24 y'all!! I am frantically trying to figure out where I can place it in our house! All the other colors are 10 times as much. Seriously, what is going on?!
**Update: Thanks to some updates from my readers, unfortunately, they have changed the price of the chair. I ordered one when I made this post at the cost of $24, we will see if they honor their price on the website listed at the time!



I love this wallpaper! It comes in three other colors too. It's a steal 50% off.



Ulta is having a sale today on Bare Minerals Mascara- they are all 50% off online! That makes them $9 plus you get a free gift. They are also having a sale on Mario Badescu, everything is 25% off. I started using this eye cream several months ago and love it. It is the perfect moisturizer. It feels light and healthy on my skin, and less chemically-ish if that makes sense?



Everything is 40% off at Loft right now and they have some really cute Spring Dresses. Make sure to check the back out on this one- adorable.

Happy Shopping and Happy Weekend! 



4 comments:

April of Smidge Of This said...

Oh my goodness on the price of the brasserie chair!

Unknown said...

Great finds! I LOVE that dress! I have some Serena and Lilly wallpaper up in our family room and it is seriously the best!

Erin
Attention To Darling Blog

Veronika said...

they must have changed the price of the chair :(

A Peachy Sonder said...

I love those stools! I agree- they would be absolutely perfect next to a bath.