Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pumpkins and Fur

Here are my precious "fur babies" all dressed up for Halloween last night. I tried to resist the urge to put them in costume, but I saw these Saturday and grabbed them. They were 75% off- how could I not!? Plus, I have never seen such a large dog costume for our sweet boy. Dixie is loving the fur on hers! 


 They were very cooperative dressed up, but only because I bought them some Halloween treats that I made them wait for!

Yesterday morning on pinterest, I also saw Boo dressed up as a pumpkin, ha!
Tucker's costume was a XXL though!

We also celebrated two friend's recent engagement, as in they got engaged right before they came over for dinner! He wanted it to be a total surprise and she was definitely that! We had a great time all celebrating together and passing out candy to the masses of trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood.
It's day two of Christmas decorating and I am beyond exhausted. Night night!

2 comments:

henning love said...

these costumes are too cute katie!! i love them :-)

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Thanks Meg! It's the one day of the year I get to dress them up! :)