Monday, November 14, 2016

My Beauty Buys

Hey y'all! I know, it's been a while since I've checked in on here but life continues to be super busy and the blog is always the first to give way. We got our furniture delivered last week and are working on getting set up and all that good stuff. Seems like a snails pace! I haven't shown many other pictures because the house has just been empty and I know that makes for pretty boring photos. We are hoping for some headway this week!

One thing I will definitely do this season is gift guides. I love me some gift guides! Some of my favorite gift ideas for my loved ones come from other bloggers and it really simplifies online shopping for me. I haven't figured out what guides I will do, but if you have any requests please let me know! 

This isn't specifically a gift guide but could definitely double as one for fun stocking stuffers for the ladies. Most of the below are tried and true by me, with the exception of the T3 wand that is on my birthday list. I have heard such good things about it and I cannot wait to see an improvement in my post baby hair.
beauty buys


I just picked up this CC cream last week at Ulta and so far I love it. I had been using complexion rescue with no complaints but I just like to try new things from time to time. I would say the it cosmetics is slightly thicker, maybe more of a matte finish. I'm thinking that is a better alternative for winter. I've raved about this blush bronzer duo before, and if you haven't tried this dry shampoo, try it now! The scent is amazing. I love my naked2 palette for when I want to add any hints of color to my eyelids {most days I go totally neutral}. This is a fun lip color for fall and winter {in slay} that I have enjoyed. I'm always switching back and forth between drug store and department store mascara. Lancome makes some of the best mascara, in my opinion and this is my favorite I'm using now.

These are all 20% off today if you are VIB at Sephora too! It's the last day but I am picking up a few things since beauty products are never on sale!

The baby was up at 5:50 this morning, Weeks was up at 6, and I am unpacking and cleaning at the new house this morning. Sounds like a Monday! Hope yours is great :)

No comments: