Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Sales!

Nordstrom's sale selection is not disappointing, and the prices are crazy good! I don't remember them offering these prices ever before so it's a little exciting! I could browse and browse for hours but I rounded up a few items that caught my eye between yesterday and this morning:

nordstrom
live in legging- ordering these // ugg slipper - a Christmas must!! // crop skinny jean - one of my favorite brands of jeans // petty chelsea boot - perfect booties //
  slim signature shirt -I would love an equipment shirt // britten convertible clutch - crazy good price!

J.Crew is offering 40% off everything...what?! I could totally go overboard as they are easily my favorite store but I'm trying not to. I did purchase this sweater below...I think it is perfect for the holidays and since we are NC State fans, it will be great next fall too!


How cute are these socks?

This top is adorable for holiday parties:


I wore this skirt for family pictures last week, it's also available in black and 
emerald which are so pretty! 


Other great deals going on today:

Gap is offering 50% off
Banana Republic is offering 50% off 5 items
Anthropologie has everything 30% off!! 
Serena and Lily has 20% off everything
Loft has 50% off  as well 

Crazy good deals! Don't forget to check your local shops for great deals as well {some of my faves!}

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving...we had the best day! So much fun with these 2 sweet kiddos!! 

1 comment:

jobfinaly said...

If you require superior treatments, you could have to see a dermatologist or cosmetologist who can do peels to your skin, that can lighten your pores and skin notably. some treatments can not be used on sensitive pores and skin. Bleaching cream can also reduce scars no longer simply your pores and skin pigmentation.For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/operalux-anti-aging-cream/For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/operalux-anti-aging-cream/