Friday, May 8, 2015

One Room Challenge Bath Sources

Thank you all SO much for your sweet comments on the bath reveal on here and instagram. I can't tell you how appreciative I am of all of them! Since I am still #whipped from the Challenge, I thought I would just source some things for you today and post more on the details of the room next week. If I miss anything, please let me know and I would be happy to source for you.



Paint Color: Decorators White by Benjamin Moore
Tile Floor: Lowes
Vanity Mirrors: Lamps Plus
Vanity Lighting: Lamps Plus {different finish} 
Faucets: Overstock 
Soap Dispenser: Ikea 
Perfume: Vera Wang 
Silver Tray: Vintage 
White Vase: TJ Maxx  
Lion Head Towel Holder: Vintage
Hand Towel: Dee Gee's


Fabric: Brunschwig and Fils Zarasa Mexicana {bought last year} 
Vanity Stool: Old, similar 
Tassel Trim: Mill Outlet Village



Toilet Paper Holder: Amazon
Robe Hook: Amazon
Shower Curtain Rod: Amazon
Acrylic Towel Holder: CB2
 Shower Faucet: Faucet Direct 
Double Shower Curtains: Ikea 
Shower Curtain Rings: Bed Bath and Beyond 
Gold Teak: Vintage



Toilet Tray, Mirrored Frames, Gold/White Hook, White/Silver Towels: TJ Maxx
Dalmation, Cotton Ball Holder, Starfish: Old/Vintage
Succulent: Hobby Lobby


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thank you! The most beautiful bathroom make over I've ever seen!! You are so talented.