Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Favorite Things 2014

I thought I would share my favorite things that I really, really loved in 2014...some were favorite gifts and others were things that I splurged on for myself, big or small. I finally made some headway on my gifts yesterday. Seeing all the thoughtful gift guides online has definitely helped prod me along, what about you?

Fitbit Flex
I love my fitbit!! I know I've mentioned it before several times, but it really is kind of an addiction to see my activity. I actually had to have mine replaced earlier this year and the company was great about that.



Electrolux Vacuum
On a practical note, this little vacuum is so handy to have around, especially with dogs and kids! I could clean my floors every day I swear...



Jo Malone Perfume
Obsessed with my new perfume!! It needs no explanation. Another longtime favorite scent is this, my signature scent pretty much!

I spoke about this last week, and seriously this thing is awesome. Amazing sound quality and so nice to be able to listen to your favorite music right from your phone. We also have the mini in our bathroom. I use the songza app a lot for a variety of music! 


My latest lens...I have barely begun exploring it but I think I am really going to enjoy this addition to my camera bag.




I am loving my new boots I received for my birthday. They are so comfortable, even with a little bit of a heel. I can wear them all day and be fine. And, they are on sale now!!


I am now obsessed with Zella leggings. I wish I had a pair for every day of the week. I line dry mine and they are holding up extremely well with all of the wear they have gotten this fall. I even sneak them  as real pants sometimes, with flats and a sweater. Total Mom move!


This is a fun addition to your kitchen and makes breakfast sandwiches so easy. We usually use an english muffin, egg, piece of cheese and sometimes a slice of canadian bacon. Everyone in my family got them for Christmas last year. 

What were your favorite things for 2014? 
I can't wait to see what everyone gets for Christmas and loves this year!



3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

I loved my fitbit too, until it died, and nobody at Customer Service would get back to me. It was a bummer! That breakfast sandwich maker looks really fun.

Chelsea said...

LOVE the breakfast sandwich maker!! Will have to get one

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

One of my girlfriends got a nice little vacuum for Christmas and I'm thinking it might need to be on a future wish list! I have a really bad dust mite allergy requiring me to vacuum quite frequently and I hate having to lug our big one upstairs and would love to have a small one to keep up there!