Friday, June 16, 2017

Pool Days of Summer

Happy Friday y'all! I am so totally thrown off after getting back from our family vacation on Wednesday. You might follow along on instagram, we were in Williamsburg, Virginia. I had not been since I was a baby so it was all brand new to me. We barely touched on a lot of the historical sites so we will definitely be back in the future!

It's hard to believe we are already halfway through June and I feel like the summer is just beginning! Don't think I am lame here, but my big elaborate plan for the summer is get the kids to the pool and playground several days through the week and then enjoy at least one boat/beach/pool day a weekend. Stephen and I are work horses and always find ourselves engulfed in a new project or work. So, it's our goal to enjoy the summer and most of all, make it special for the kids! During nap times I plan to tackle my little home projects that I am always workin' away on :)



Since I had so many messages about this swimsuit I wanted to link it up here for you. I actually bought it last year when I was nowhere close to wanting to put on a swimsuit post-baby, but I am finally wearing it this year! Find it here via amazon. But really... one pieces...where have you been all my life?! Also, this is the top only (major cheap now) and the bottoms to match. Find Frances Ann's cute suit here and my sunglasses here. Hope that helps y'all!


1 comment:

Owen Davis @ Davis Duo said...

Your suit is so cute and my Vivi has Frances Ann's suit!!