Thursday, June 29, 2017

Fun In The Sun!

It is clearly summertime over here, hence the lack of posting! Who else is trying to wrap their head around the fact that it is the Fourth of July on Tuesday?! Always been one of my favorite holidays. I rounded up some of my favorite summer essentials for some fun in the sun. Everything is on Prime- so at this point you could still have them delivered Monday for the Fourth! 

fun in the sun
Might as well get a new set of beach toys because those little pieces get lost and put in ten different locations! // We use our wagon every day of the week for evening walks. Truly, an essential in my book for kids. They can use it so much longer than any other "toy". // I have always wanted an instax mini...I think it would be fun to take daily photos during the summer and collect them on a board for a collage to look back on! // I recently went to the dermatologist for my yearly check and she recommended this daily moisturizer with SPF. Unlike so many others, it doesn't leave my skin greasy. In fact, I can hardly tell I have it on! EltaMD SPF 46 // Last minute party? Snag this USA banner // Ever since the first time I put sunscreen on Weeks as a baby, he has had a reaction around his eyes to every brand I have tried. I could never figure out if he was getting burned, reacting to the sunscreen or what. I found this sunscreen which is completely safe with no harmful ingredients and it goes on SO easy. No rash around my little man's eyes! Finally!! thinkbaby sunscreen // Both kids love this float and you can use it 4 different ways. 4 in 1 float // My favorite swim diapers are these little swimmers // While getting safe sunscreen for the kids, I bought this for me sunology sunscreen

Not pictured- I would love these mason jar lanterns for our new patio! We are finishing up construction on the new addition in the next few weeks and I can't wait to show you guys!!


No comments: