Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Shop Bop Sale Faves!

So, big news in the shopping world, right? Shop Bop is having their big sale (my favorite kind) when everything is 20% off (even more if you spend $500+) so I rounded up my favorites. As I've told y'all before, I usually look for things that are a spendier purchase that I need for that season during these types of sales. Most of the time the enormous selection of clothes can overwhelm me so I narrow it down to my favorites...

I am loving embroidery lately and this was one of my favorite dresses I spotted! One shoulders are huge for this season in dresses. I love the shade of the chambray too.



Jeans are always such a smart purchase at 20% off because I always like the expensive ones. Of course! AG is one of my favorite brands for denim. Really flattering that hold their shape. I desperately need a new pair of white jeans because I think I stretched most of mine out during pregnancy and after! White jeans are a STAPLE in my summer wardrobe.



If I was treating myself, I love this bag. That little lock detail does it all for me.



I love the shape of this bag and have eyed it for a few seasons. This is a great neutral- I am totally a neutral bag kind of girl.



I love, love my Soludos! They are so incredibly comfortable and I wish I had 10 pairs to wear everyday. I get compliments on these every time I wear them. Size up!





Since I would love to add another pair of Soludos to my collection, these are on my wish list. I love a pretty off white wedge for summer. 




And these are a great option in a pretty shade of brown. I really just like the simplicity of them.



Last but not least, get yourself a pair of these sunglasses! My most asked about accessory. They are fabulous in every way.


What are you eyeing for the sale?
xo.


No comments: