Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Arriving in Time: For him and her!

I promised y'all some last minute gift guides and I do hope they help you out! I put these together that are all guaranteed to arrive by Christmas Eve! These are all fabulous finds too, the recipient will not be short changed with any of these wonderful items. Isn't is crazy how busy the UPS man is these days? 

for her

live in leggings the best ever- every woman needs a pair! // roll tab tunic I've heard every woman needs this top as well...comes in so many colors! // circle cardigan perfect for Mom or the MIL that has everything. or yourself!  // cuff bracelet love my Kendra Scott bracelet. So pretty and a great quality piece // lighted iphone case  for the tech lover! this lights up for selfies :) // tassel drop earrings for your sister that loves jewelry- these are a great price!



for him

lounge pant because he needs some comfies for the house too // classic plaid shirt  a man can never have enough shirts- am I right? // bootcut jeans my husband likes designer jeans too! these are on sale too. // bluetooth speaker we use our bluetooth speaker every.single.day. // slippers  these are a bargain- $21!! // beanie for cold workouts, sporting events or even every day wear


I hope you all are inching towards finishing up your shopping...I think I am almost done, thank goodness! Merry Christmas Week! xo.

1 comment:

Rachael Alexis said...

These tassel drop earrings are at such a great price...especially being at Nordstrom. So much cheaper than the Lisi Lerch options, albeit I admit I Have a pair and I just adore them.


By the way I added you to my list of blogs that I love in my right hand sidebar.I know I don't have time to write comments much here but I am always reading on slow night shifts and follow on Instagram :)

http://aduchessandablog.blogspot.com/