Thursday, October 20, 2016

Wardrobe Classics: Bottoms

bottoms for every occasion


Now y'all didn't think I forgot about this post did you? I know, its a little overdue for my followup to the Wardrobe Classics post- but I had quite a few of you let me know you wanted to still see this! Things just got so crazy with the move that I couldn't focus on fashion, especially when we are living this Indian Summer lifestyle here. #soreadyforfalltemps

This roundup is some of my very favorite tried and true bottoms and a few new skirts mixed in. I used to wear a lot of skirts when I was a corporate workin' lady, but these days not so much. I love, love these two options for skirts. The mini would be darling with a tailored button down and boots. The scuba skirt looks like it should hug in the right places. Sounds comfy too!

I included three of my favorite pairs of jeans, but truth be told I just wanna wear the leggings like every day of the week. They are lifechanging! Locals: we just got them in at Dee Gee's too! But again, you cannot go wrong with paige and DL1961 for denim. Make sure you try the instasculpt in DL because it is the best, flattering fit and sucks you in. For days I want some polish I wear the pixie or the martie pant- nothing beats a classic black pant. Oh, and yes I included my favorite Zella leggings...because some days those most definitely get worn with a pair of boots and oversized sweater and it passes as a real outfit. Well, at least in my eyes it does.

Any good staples I am missing out on?